Monday, May 12, 2014

New Adventure

       So earlier this week some actions were taken that is best for everyone and now I am on my way back to my old home state to see my family and my friends again while trying to maintain all my old friends here in New York.  I will back in Great Falls, Mt within two weeks and will take a week just to my self so i can readjust to that life style.  So in the meantime I will try to update this as much as possible and i will post pictures of my adventure back home.  I am a new person and I look forward to meeting new people and learning more then I ever have before.

      This is a great learning experience for me because i get to learn more about myself while i have some great father son bonding time with my dad who is coming on up here.  We are going to drive back home and enjoy the road and some loud music while hanging out and reconnecting.  It has been almost 2 years since i left home and I really do want to be back.

     While this is hard to do, I also will make me a better person in the long run.  I will miss my best friend and everyone i was able to meet.  

      I will update as soon as I can but dont expect huge reviews right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment