Sunday, September 13, 2015

IM BACK!!!! WITH A STORY

So it’s been while, boy has it been awhile. Well first off I’m now living in Las Vegas and finishing my Journalism degree.  I’m married now and have a beautiful wife, and two beautiful children that I adopted.  I have kind of neglected this blog for a while and I’m going to sit down and tell you all a story.  It’s a fun story, well for me it is.
So I met my wife in the very end of October, early November and from there is where I jump ahead a little to get to the meaty part.  It was December 31st about 1030 pm and we just got back from Buffalo Wild Wings.  I was sitting in my recliner and Betie was sitting right next to me.  I had her listen to two songs that made me think of her.  Those songs where “Stars” by Sixx A.M. and “Skyfull of Stars” by Coldplay.  Right after her listening to those songs I could the tears in her eyes and the gears in her head moving.  It was at that moment I asked her to marry me.  SHE SAID YES!
Fast forward to July 5th of 2015.  I’m standing up on the stage waiting for my bride to be to walk down the aisle.  As music plays in the back ground I am enamored by everyone there and the anticipation of being married to my love.  All of the sudden “You Captivate Me” by Eyeshine which is our wedding song starts playing and I look up and I see this.
My dad and her brother

walking her down the aisle while our wedding song is playing.

So I am incredibly happy to be where I am now.  While this is hard because she is in Great Falls, Montana and I’m in Las Vegas, Nevada going to school full time.  She is busting her butt working 50 plus hours a week and taking care of our boys with the help of my parents and the boys grandparents.  I admire her for all she does. We have our ups and downs but in the end we always pull through and make it just like we should.  She has been incredibly supportive and makes sure I always have what I need or everything that I want ha-ha.  I couldn’t be more proud of her and she is everything I want in a woman.  I will love her to the ends of the earth and will bend over backwards for her as well.



And I would like to send out a special thank you Mark Dunton for taking all pictures of this wonderful day.  To view more of his work check out his website

2 comments: